Inside-out Cheeseburgers. Reviews for: Photos of Inside-Out Cheeseburgers. Inside-Out Cheeseburgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Our Inside-Out Cheeseburger recipe makes four servings.
The salty tang of blue cheese makes a terrific counterpoint to ground beef. Oozing with gooey cheese and smoky bacon, these Inside-Out Bacon Cheeseburgers are a showstopper grilling main. During grilling season, these sandwiches often appear on my menus. You can cook Inside-out Cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Inside-out Cheeseburgers
- Prepare 1/4 c of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of shredded Gruyere cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of 90% lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 T of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Cheese and bacon are stuffed inside tender burgers, which are then topped with. KRAFT Singles This how to shows you an easy way to make an Inside Out Cheeseburger using KRAFT Singles. Opt out or contact us anytime. Cheese is sealed inside this hamburger as a special surprise.
Inside-out Cheeseburgers instructions
- In small bowl, mix cheeses together..
- Mix beef and seasonings. Shape into 8 thin 4" patties..
- Mound 2 T of cheese mixture on four of the patties. Cover each with remaining four patties, crimp and seal edges..
- Grill burgers on medium-high heat, about 4 min. on each side..
Here in Minnesota we like to call these Juicy Lucy's! Why put the cheese on top of the burger when half of it just melts off? Instead, form the burger around the cheese so you can char the meat and safeguard the more. Inside Out Cheeseburgers (One of My Favorite Recipes). This post may contain affiliate links.