You can cook Salmon Burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers
- You need 2 cans of (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coarsely ground rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s of Buns, for serving.
Salmon Burgers instructions
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes..
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you..