Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
You can have Roasted Red Pepper Hummus using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- It’s 1 of roasted red pepper, skins peeled.
- You need 4 of roasted onion slices.
- Prepare 4 clove of roasted garlic.
- You need 2 cup of rinsed chic peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tahini.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a blender..
- Pulse all ingredients in the blender until well incorporated. Put in a bowl and cover. Serve chilled with crackers or chips or as a sandwich spread. Enjoy!.