Carolina Style BBQ Chicken.
You can have Carolina Style BBQ Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carolina Style BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of franks hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Carolina Style BBQ Chicken step by step
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper — mix well — pour 1 cup of mix over the chicken in a ziplock bag — refrigerate & marinate!.
- Put remaining mix in sauce pan — add 1/4 cup brown sugar — simmer for 5 mins. stirring often (reserve for serving sauce).
- Grill over high heat 10-15 minutes — baste once with marinade (do not baste during last 5 minutes).
- Serve chicken with the reserved sauce & enjoy!!.