Tomato Taco Salad.
You can cook Tomato Taco Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Taco Salad
- You need 150 grams of Ground meat (beef and pork blend).
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of Tortilla chips, corn chips.
Tomato Taco Salad instructions
- Cook the meat and onion in a frying pan. Wipe any excess oil with a paper towel..
- Add the ketchup, sauce, and curry powder and continue sautéing until the liquid evaporates..
- The taco meat is completed. Gather all of the meat into the center of the frying pan..
- Place the chunks of tomatoes around the edges of the frying pan..
- Sprinkle everything with pizza cheese. Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat until the moisture from the tomatoes is released and bubbling..
- Remove the lid and keep heating until the tomatoes have reached your preferred tenderness, then it's done! Top with corn chips..
- Eat with a spoon!.