You can cook Chicken Satay using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- It’s 750 of gm. skinless, bone less chicken breasts cut into 2 cm pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking oil, Corn flour1 tsp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar, Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves crushed. Soya Sauce2 tbsp.
- Prepare 12 of bamboo Skewers.
- It’s of For Satay sauce.
- It’s 200 gms of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of " Ginger grated.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh thickCoconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Crushed Garlic cloves 2.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper and chilli flakes 1/2 tsp each.
- You need of Coriander to garnish.
Chicken Satay step by step
- Make the marinade by combining soya sauce,lemon juice, 1 tsp oil, a big pinch of salt, sugar,garlic,corn flour and spring onion..
- Toss the chicken with the marinade.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Make the Satay sauce. Heat peanut butter with garlic. Add 1 cup water, thick coconut milk,soya sauce,ginger and sugar..
- Cook for 2 min until the sauce becomes smooth..
- Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and black pepper..
- Keep warm..
- Soak the skewers in warm water for 10 min. Thread the marinated chicken pieces on to the skewers..
- Grill over a slow flame till the chicken pieces are almost cooked and brown on all around. It takes 5 min..
- Transfer chicken pieces on a bed of spring onions and serve them at once..
- Garnish the sauce with peanuts and chicken with coriander leaves..