grilled corn salsa. This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment. Brush corn with oil and season with salt. Make this grilled corn salsa and you'll understand what we're obsessing over.
You don't even need a barbecue grill to make it! All you need is your gas stove and metal tongs to grill the corn. This Grilled Corn and Avocado Salsa Recipe is loaded with fresh summer produce: corn, avocado, tomatoes, and more! You can cook grilled corn salsa using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of grilled corn salsa
- It’s 24 each of ears or fresh corn(white is preferred).
- You need 3 each of red, green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of spanish or white onion.
- It’s 4 each of jalepeno pepper.
- Prepare 10 each of plum tomato.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilanto.
- You need 2 bunch of scallion.
- It’s 3 each of chipotle pepper with adobo sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon and lime juice each( fresh squeezed preferred).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Tomatillo salsa made with grilled tomatillos, grilled corn, jalapeño, onions, garlic. The best way to grill corn for this salsa is to leave the corn in their husks and put them on a hot grill and grill them. Our backyard grill is the perfect place to cook up the ingredients for homemade corn salsa. Try the citrus-spiked salsa as a dip with tortilla chips or a topper for blackened fish, steak, or chicken Preheat grill to medium-high.
grilled corn salsa step by step
- on a preheated grill or grill pan, lightly oil corn, bell peppers, jalepenos and sliced onion, place on hot grill to char.
- take all grilled veg, cut corn from cob, finely dice peppers and onions(reserve all prepped veg in mixing bowl).
- finely chop cilantro and scallion, small dice plum tomatoes (place in mixing bowl with grilled veg).
- finally add finely chopped chipotles with adobe sauce, lime and lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- mix and serve with tortillas, mixed greens or any protein or favorite fish. don't forget the Corona beer!!.
I may be going a little grill crazy. I'm throwing all sorts of things on there lately and I'm loving it! This time I turned some grilled corn on the cob into a. This refreshing corn salsa would also complement grilled mains, like my go-to veggie burgers (available in my cookbook). You could also pile this salsa onto greens to make it a salad for.