Roasted Duck and Leeks.
You can have Roasted Duck and Leeks using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Duck and Leeks
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fine dice garlic.
- It’s 2/3 cup of provided duck sauce.
- It’s 2 stick of leek cut in rings.
- You need 1/2 of roasted duck cut into pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 small of red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark soy sauce ( optional add on ).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dice scallion ( optional add on ).
Roasted Duck and Leeks step by step
- With a little oil saute cooked roasted duck ,dice garlic and leeks for 1minutes then add all sauce and stir fry to mix and simmer in low heat with lid cover for another 3 minutes with optional add on of ( dark soy sauce ).
- Add a dash of light soy sauce to balance the provided duck sauce if its too sweet then off heat and add in red chili pepper and scallion (optional add on )serve with white rice.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY STORE BOUGHT ROASTED DUCK RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334344-roasted-duck-with-snap-pea-and-mushroom https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355440-kung-po-roasted-duck https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335893-roasted-duck-and-bell-pepper-in-teriyaki-sauce.