You can have Taco Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 head of lettuce, cut in lengthwise strips.
- You need 3 medium of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of green onions, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of corn chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Catalina salad dressing.
Taco Salad step by step
- Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain fat, add taco seasoning mix and prepare as directed on package. Set aside..
- In a large salad bowl combine lettuce, chopped green onions, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, seasoned ground beef, corn chips, and salad dressing..
- Toss gently and serve immediately in bowls..