Italian Pasta Salad.
You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Tri-Color Rotini Pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 can of Large Ripe Pitted Black Olives.
- It’s 1 small of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Green Onions.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of Block Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Block Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Block Colby Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pepperoni.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook Pasta as Directed – Add Salt to your Pasta Water – Once done rinse with Cold water.
- Add Italian Dressing to Pasta immediately after cooking.
- Cut your 3 Cheeses into 1/2 inch Cubes.
- Drain Black Olives and Cut each one in half.
- Cut your Pepperoni into quarter size.
- Dice your yellow onion and green onions.
- Add Garlic Pepper to Taste.
- Marinade in the Fridge for 2-4 hours Server Cold.
- Bon Appetit!.