Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing. Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad is delicious and easy with creamy Italian dressing, cheese, salami, olives, tomatoes, bell peppers and pasta that's the perfect addition to your summer menus! Great recipe however the flavor can get lost easily.
Typically, antipasto is the first course of a formal Italian meal. Olives, peppers, pasta and Parm beckon you to enjoy salad Italian style, slow and carefree. MORE+ LESS My recipe for the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad consist of garden spiral pasta, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese. You can cook Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Salami.
- It’s 1 1/4 of Strips provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 box of Penne rigate pasta.
- You need 1 1/4 of Strips red bell pepper(1 medium).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas,sugar carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of Italian seasoning,parmesan cheese powder.
I made a simple creamy Italian dressing made from a couple cups of Italian Dressing and Miracle Whip. I didn't use any seasoning, because the Italian dressing was plenty for me. This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is made with romaine, mozzarella, olives, prosciutto, turkey pepperoni, and veggies, perfect for lunch! So I created my own, lighter Antipasto salad which is so easy, chances are you probably already have most of the ingredients.
Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad instructions
- pour pasta in 3/4 quart sauce pan of boiling water. gently boil uncovered13 mins,stirring occasionally.
- Add peas,sweetcarrots.
- Drain pasta,peas,carrots.rinse with cold water;drain well.
- Stir together seasoning parm cheese mayo and oil in med bowl.
- (Add chopped tomatoes if desired).
- Toss in salami,cheese and peppers toss till well coated refrigerate at least 1hr serve.
Watch how to make Italian Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad. I'm cheating a little bit with this salad. Because really, it was mostly a way to do something with leftovers an antipasto platter I put together for a few friends one evening. We had some salami, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, olives, cheeses and. I have accumulated some delicious recipes that serve large numbers, like this colorful and delicious pasta salad.