Pam's version of Kabsa…. Kabsa (Arabic: كبسة kabsah) is a mixed rice dish that originates from Saudi Arabia but is commonly regarded as a national dish in many Arab states of the Persian Gulf. Simple version of Arabian Kabsa Recipe served with Salata hara. Please LIKE and leave you comments below 🙂 Music: Ibn Al-Noor by Kevin MacLeod is licensed.
Al kabsa was born in Saudi Arabia, where it is considered a national. While this particular recipe smelled and tasted different than the Kabsa I have had (I know there are many variations to Kabsa, much like the Spanish Paella), it was still good. Chicken kabsa – Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. You can cook Pam's version of Kabsa… using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pam's version of Kabsa…
- You need 5 ml of veg oil.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 of pcs onion big chopped.
- Prepare 1 of med.bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 of pcs jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare 3 grams of fresh ginger chopped.
- It’s of seasoning…..
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of cummin..cinnamon..curry..and black lemon powder.
- It’s of for meat…..
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of lamb or beef meat cut with bone wash and cleaned.
- It’s 2 of pcs black lemon (whole big).
- Prepare 5 of pcs.cardamom.
- Prepare 1 small of stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of water about 4to5 liter ormore enough to cook your meat the remaining water will used to cook the rice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of other….
- You need 4 cup of yellow basmati rice.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice to drizzled or hot sauce(optional).
- It’s 1 of parsley or corriander chopped(optional).
Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any special occasion. Channel your inner chef, and cook up a storm for friends and family. Similar Apps to طريقة عمل الكبسة – Kabsa. Lamb Kabsa Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk.
Pam's version of Kabsa… instructions
- in a pot cook meat in water with the rest if the ing for the meat.until tender remove the meat set aside keep broth for the rice..
- (you can do this ahead)…medium fire heat the pan add oil sautee onion bell pepper garlic ginger jalapeno untill soft then add all the seasoning set aside…
- wash the rice soak it in water for about 15 min. drain.
- in a pot pour enough water to cook the rice let it boil then add your sauteed onion with seasoning continue boiling add your rice stir well.if the rice absorbed all the water and slightly soft add parsley/corriander(optional) and the meat.combined well.set your fire on low for about 30 min. or untill rice is completely cook..
- served hot drizzled lemon juice or hot sauce..
- enjoy :).
This delectable meat recipe is the. Chicken Kabsa recipe is a chicken and rice dinner that is full of Middle Eastern flavors. Kabsa is a crowd-pleaser recipe in the Arabian Peninsula. Kabsa is an amazingly flavored rice dish that can be made with chicken, beef or lamb. An aromatic rice pilaf one pot meal from the gulf area.