You can cook Spinach Hummus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Hummus
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of a whole lemon.
- You need 1/3 cup of Tahini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of Handful of chopped fresh spinach.
Spinach Hummus instructions
- Open can of chickpeas and rinse..
- Put chickpeas into food chopper or food processor..
- Add all other ingredients except olive oil..
- Start chopping in food chopper or processor..
- Slowly start adding oil. Add as much or as little as you need to make the consistency that you prefer your hummus. I like mine creamy looking smooth..
- You can replace the spinch with red pepper if you like and make red pepper hummus. You can also omit spinach and have regular hummus..