Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips.
You can cook Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 2 lbs of Fresh Chicken Strips [fat trimmed].
- Prepare of ● For The Basic Chicken Brine [keep at 38° – optional].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Table Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Ice Cubes.
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s as needed of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of LG Ziplock Bag.
- It’s of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need as needed of Your Choice.
Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips instructions
- Start with 2 pounds of fresh – not frozen chicken strips..
- Rinse strips and cut any fat from chicken..
- Brine strips for one hour for added moisture in chicken. [optional step].
- Pat strips dry and add to a Ziplock Bag. Add all Marinade items and massage well. Refrigerate for 1/2+ hour..
- Grill thin chicken strips for 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce at finish..
- Your choice but Heinz, Jack Daniels and Sweet Baby Rays [especially sweet baby rays] are all great BBQ sauce brands..
- Grilled Porterhouse steak pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Serve BBQ chicken over mashed potatoes..
- Side with chilled cole slaw or a fresh garden salad. If interested see my recipe under cole slaw in my profile. Enjoy!.