Tricolour- Independence Day special cake.
You can cook Tricolour- Independence Day special cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricolour- Independence Day special cake
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of . Maida.
- You need 1/4 tsp of . Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of . Baking powder.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 150 g of . Powder sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of . Butter.
- It’s 2 drops of . Vanilla essence.
- It’s 100ml of . Soda water.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- It’s As required of Fresh cream.
- It’s Pinch of Food colour.
Tricolour- Independence Day special cake instructions
- Take two bowls one for wet ingredients and one for dry ingredients and mix them..
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Preheat oven at this moment..
- Now put the batter in the mould.
- Now put the batter in the oven for 15 mins at 160C. Once it is done let it cool first..
- Now whipped the cream with the help of electric blender. Once it is ready, mix three different food Colour for tricolor cream I.e orange, green, blue and white in a different bowls and put each one in the piping bag with same nozzle..
- Once cake is cool down cut into three different layers. Add sugar syrup first for the bottom layer then cream and add flavours as your taste. Do repeat as long as you finishes all layers with whipped cream. Now decorate cake with three colors of piping bag. And your cake is ready to serve..