Mushroom Swiss Burger Pie.
You can cook Mushroom Swiss Burger Pie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Swiss Burger Pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of white button or cremini mushrooms – chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare dash of onion powder.
- Prepare pinch of dried thyme.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of 9in. frozen pie shell – thawed.
Mushroom Swiss Burger Pie step by step
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, sprinkle with a little garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, and pepper. Crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains adding mushrooms half way through cooking. Drain mixture in a small colander (do not rinse) set aside..
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with a wire wisk. Add soup and evaporated milk. Wisk to combine until no clumps remain (except mushroom chunks). Stir in Swiss cheese and cooked beef mixture..
- Pour mixture into pie shell. Place in oven. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 45 minutes or until top is golden and center barely jiggles when you shake pie. Remove from oven. Let sit for 10 minutes. Slice and serve. Enjoy!.