You can have Arabian Kabsi using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arabian Kabsi
- It’s 4 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 kg of Rice basmati.
- It’s 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 head of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of green pepper.
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need tsp of ground cumin.
- You need pinch of chopped walnuts.
- You need pinch of ground carnation to taste.
- It’s of coriander.
Arabian Kabsi step by step
- Cook the basmati rice in the boiling water add one tablespon of vegetable oil and the helf of spices and salt… Wait untill the rice is well cooked then mix it with the butter.
- Grille the 4 legs of chichen a little in the vegetable oil, add the onion, the green pepper , the rest of the spices , salt and a cup of water.
- Add the two tomatoes and garlic..
- And when it is well done put the chicken and it's sauce above the rice, and add coriander . Then serve it "bon appétit".