Grilled Corn with Chive Butter.
You can have Grilled Corn with Chive Butter using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn with Chive Butter
- Prepare 6 each of ears of sweet corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
Grilled Corn with Chive Butter step by step
- Soak corn in husks in cold water for 1 hour..
- I'm small bowl, combine butter, chives, sugar, lemon juice, and salt & pepper..
- Peel back corn husks to within 1" of bottom of cob. Remove silk. Brush with butter mixture. Pull husks back over cobs. Use piece of discarded husk to tie and secure husks at the top of cob..
- Grill over medium heat for 25-30 min. Remove husks and enjoy!.