Easy Taco Soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. You can cook Easy Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- It’s of Easy Taco Soup.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- You need 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of Original Rotel.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- It’s 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty, satisfying and downright delicious! It's the perfect weeknight meal because. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is.
Easy Taco Soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
This recipe for easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my all-star hits, and I'll bet you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry! Besides being delicious, Taco Soup is easy no matter where you make. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make.