You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- You need 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- It’s 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
Taco Soup step by step
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.