Lime-Coffee Barbecue Chicken.
You can have Lime-Coffee Barbecue Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime-Coffee Barbecue Chicken
- It’s of Chicken legs.
- It’s of Juice of one lime.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground coffee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
Lime-Coffee Barbecue Chicken step by step
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl or container, and add chicken legs, mixing until well covered. Marinate at least 6 hours, ideally overnight.
- Lay chicken out on the grill, retaining extra marinade. Cold smoke for about one hour..
- Light the grill and roast on med-low heat for about 30 minutes, turning chicken pieces as they develop a desirable about of char and crisp on each side. Occasionally drizzle remaining marinade on chicken pieces. Serve and enjoy!.