Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes. Cut potatoes into wedges and place in a bowl with the minced parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well and spread evenly on a foil-lined sheet tray. For the Ketchup: Purée the raspberries in a blender.
Lay's Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips Review. A homemade spicy chipotle ketchup made with clean ingredients you can only feel good about eating! I added some chipotle paste to give it some heat which you can adjust to your liking. You can have Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes
- You need 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried red chilli peppers.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 medium of potatoes.
This goes so great with turkey burgers or grilled sweet potato fries! Ketchup is so ubiquitous that I sometimes forget what it tastes like, if that makes any sense. You see I associate it with hot dogs, fries or hamburgers and rather than realizing the Well, ketchup is finally the star courtesy of Lay's but in a backhanded move, it's spicy ketchup. This Egyptian-style potato casserole is a riff of one from my childhood.
Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes step by step
- Cut potatoes small square shaped.
- Deep fry potatoes till they go golden.
- Mix the ketchup, peppers, soy sauce, salt and black pepper and add all to the potatoes in a pan and stir it carefully for about 3 mins, or till the potatoes turn dark red.
Here, naturally creamy gold potatoes are combined with sweet carrots and bell peppers. A hearty spiced meat sauce-made with lean beef or turkey-tops the potato casserole. The potatoes are tossed in a flavorful spice mix and then finished to a crispy golden brown. The garlic aioli takes it over the top for an unconventional potato salad that'll be a hit at any party. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover.