Chicken kabobs. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! Before adding chicken, reserve a small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking.
The result: juicy kabobs that everyone will love! Admittedly, grilling is the natural method for preparing chicken kabobs. Juicy chicken thighs marinated in classic Greek flavors such as lemon juice, oregano, thyme, and thick yogurt make this Chicken Shish Kabob Recipe one of the very best, and easiest, anytime family dinner. You can cook Chicken kabobs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken kabobs
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts (cut into1 inch cubes).
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of baby bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of yellow, green, or red pepper cubed.
- You need 1 of white or red onion cubed.
- It’s 1 of skewers/ if using wood skewers allow to soak in water so they dont burn on the grill.
This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Kabobs recipe makes the juiciest chicken! With a simple chicken marinade and fresh vegetables, it's an easy dinner idea! Marinate & baste these chicken kabobs with Italian dressing! Unite a trio of colorful peppers with marinated chicken for these Chicken Kabobs on the Grill.
Chicken kabobs instructions
- Preheat grill on med/high heat..
- Mix chicken olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Side aside and cut veggies..
- Skew any order you like. Place on preheated grill. Grill each side about 5-6 minutes, watch for burning the veggies..
- Let rest 7-10 min. Eat right off the skewer or remove and enjoy…..
Juicy chicken layered with a peppers, onions and pineapple in a tangy Pineapple Honey BBQ Sauce. Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are a summer favorite. These five-star chicken kabobs are the perfect warm-weather meal. Bright and robust Mediterranean flavors combine with succulent chunks of chicken and fresh vegetables for a dinner that satisfies. easy to make Baked Chicken Kabob recipe which my whole family enjoyed. easy to make, good to eat. hope you enjoy it as much as we did! This Grilled Chicken Kabobs Recipe uses a flavorful spice combination to give the juicy chunks of meat a kick of heat and flavor.