Spring Quiche with Spring Cabbage & Fresh Onions.
You can have Spring Quiche with Spring Cabbage & Fresh Onions using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spring Quiche with Spring Cabbage & Fresh Onions
- It’s 2 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 small of onion Onion.
- You need 1/3 of frozen is also ok Spinach.
- You need 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 2 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 90 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 90 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Spring Quiche with Spring Cabbage & Fresh Onions instructions
- Layer 2 frozen puff pastry sheets out together and roll out to larger than your pie dish on a surface dusted with flour. Use it to line an oiled pie dish. Pre-heat the oven to 210°C..
- Now you need to cook the pastry slightly. This will prevent everything getting too soggy later on. First, pierce the pastry with a fork..
- Rest a sheet of baking paper over the top of your pastry and line with pie weights before baking for 15 minutes at 210℃..
- While the pastry is baking, slice the ingredients..
- Stir fry the onion in a frying pan greased with butter. Once cooked through, add the bacon and sausage and stir fry well..
- Add the rest of the vegetables as well as the soup stock granules and 1 tablespoon of grated cheese and continue to stir fry. Once cooked through, transfer to a plate or shallow container and allow to cool..
- Now prepare the egg mixture. Combine the beaten eggs, milk, heavy cream, and remaining grated cheese. Season with a dash of salt and pepper..
- Once the vegetables have cooled, pour the egg mixture into the same bowl, then pour all of it into the pie dish. Bake at 190℃ for 20 – 25 minutes..
- It's done when the colour turns as golden as you like it Try topping it with melted cheese, it's really good..
- If you pre-cook the puff pastry on its own, you can pour in the filling and bake the rest of the quiche at any time which is good for you..
- It tastes fantastic chilled but make sure you put it in the oven or something for a few minutes before eating to get the pastry nice and crispy again..