Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can cook Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 2 large of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 packages of 8oz Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch Dressing (I use Ken's Steakhouse dressing).
- You need 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese (I use Borden brand).
Super yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Clean and boil chicken breasts until cooked through. I like to season my chicken with Jane's Krazy mixed up salt and boil mine in the pressure cooker for 35 minutes on high pressure..
- Shred the chicken breasts and set aside..
- Using a mixing bowl add your softened cream cheese, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, Ranch Dressing and 1 1/2 cups of your cheese. Mix well..
- Add the shredded chicken to the wet mixture and fold until all ingredients are well mixed together..
- Add mixture to an 8×8 baking dish then cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Eat with Frito's Scoops or your favorite chip!!.