Greek chicken kabobs. Greek Chicken Kabobs – Super juicy, tender kabobs made with the best marinade ever! Now the kabobs get the most amazing marinade makeover – olive oil, lemon juice/zest, paprika, oregano. Chicken pieces are marinated in a blend of yogurt , lemon juice, and feta, then grilled on skewers with onions and green peppers. "This is a chicken kabob recipe that I would love to share!
Chicken breasts are perfectly portioned into bite size pieces, soaked in a delicious marinade then. These chicken kebabs marinated in a tangy blend of yogurt, lemon, garlic and spices are a huge I had this craving for greek chicken kabobs. Unfortunately, this is a dish I had in another state and. You can have Greek chicken kabobs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek chicken kabobs
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce container of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of Crushed dried rosemary.
- You need 1 lb of Skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 large of Red onion cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 large of Green bell pepper cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
This recipe for Greek chicken kabobs is garlic and herb marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, skewered and grilled to perfection. Serve these skewers with a creamy cucumber yogurt dip for an. These chicken kebabs are marinated in the traditional Greek flavors of lemon, garlic and oregano for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner winner. These succulent Greek chicken kabobs threaded with red bell peppers and onions are served with Serve up the flavors of a Greek summer with this simple dish of marinated grilled chicken kabobs.
Greek chicken kabobs step by step
- and a large shallow baking dish mix the yogurt, feta cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and rosemary. place chicken in the dish and turn to coat.
- cover and marinate 3 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pre heat an out door grill for high heat.
- Thread chicken, onion wedges, and green bell peppers pieces onto skewers, and discard remaining yogurt mix.
- grill skewers on prepaired grill until the chicken is no longer pink an juices run clear.
I decided on grilled chicken kabobs that were bathed in an amazing marinade. Although this marinade smelled a little odd, the flavor of the grilled kabobs was very fresh and delicious. Juicy chicken thighs marinated in classic Greek flavors such as lemon juice, oregano, thyme, and Traditionally, shish kabobs were made with lamb, but these days chicken, beef, and fish are all. Soaking chicken in a zesty marinade featuring vinaigrette dressing before grilling is the secret to our Grilled Greek Chicken Kabobs. Chicken Souvlaki is Greek chicken kabobs marinated in fresh herb oregano (my fav), garlic, lemon, olive oil and seasonings.