taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can have taco soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with chillis.
- Prepare 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of mexican corn with chillis.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of fry ranch salad dressing mix.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
taco soup instructions
- salute onion with Pam.
- when softened combine other ingredients and simmer.
- add about 1 pound of ground round or chuck to onions and brown.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!