Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread.
You can cook Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed if frozen.
Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter..
- Beat in eggs and buttermilk..
- Stir in flour mixture, blending will..
- Stir in the cranberry sauce and blueberries..
- Pour batter into a greased 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan..
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack..
- *This recipe makes 1 loaf of bread.*.