You can cook Couscous Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Couscous Salad
- It’s 2 cup of cooked couscous.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely diced red onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can chick peas drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed chopped fresh cilantro (celery leaves or parsley can be substituted).
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of tobacco sauce or to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt/pepper to taste.
Couscous Salad step by step
- In a small bowl mix hot sauce, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil set aside..
- In a large bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Stir in sauce, let stand 1 1/2 hrs for flavours to meld.