You can have Blueberry Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Pancakes
- It’s of Batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of agave nectar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg,.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
Blueberry Pancakes step by step
- Mix flour, cinnamon, and baking powder in large bowl.
- Add egg, oil, milk, and agave.
- Blend until moist. Batter will be slightly lumpy..
- Add blueberries, mix slightly.
- Heat griddle until a splatter of water dances on it..
- Pour batter, 2 tablespoon per pancake.
- Heat until most of the bubbles around the edge have popped, about 2 or three minutes.
- Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve warm with butter and syrup..