Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip. Meaning of cheesy in English. cheesy перевод в словаре английский – русский. en Decayed potatoes may be white or only slightly coloured and cheesy or buttery in consistency but gradually turn black and slimy as the. How to use cheesy in a sentence. cheesier; cheesiest. From Middle English chesy, equivalent to cheese + -y.
Cheesy definition: Cheesy food is food that tastes or smells of cheese. Containing or resembling cheese. cheesy [ˈtʃi:zɪ]Прилагательное. cheesy / cheesier / cheesiest. Cheesy definition, of or like cheese: a cheesy aroma; a cheesy taste. You can cook Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip
- It’s 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- You need 2 packages of 8oz Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of Mild Rotel (Tomatoes and Green Chilies).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Slang. inferior or cheap; chintzy: The movie's special effects are cheesy and unconvincing. Cheese, a food derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures and forms. cheesy – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. English definition English synonyms English-Spanish English-French English-Italian. 'Creamy, cheesy sauces are code words for calorie-laden belly-bloaters.' 'And the other options are still 'I eat them and their cheesy sauce with mounds of blandly comforting brown rice, steamed with. A 'cheesy smile' is one that might not be really genuine.
Cheesy & Spicy Sausage Dip step by step
- Add olive oil to bottom of pot then add sausage, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook until well done. Drain..
- Add sausage back to pot and add Rotel to pot. Heat well..
- Cut cream cheese into chunks and add 4 chucks at a time until all is melted and heated through..
- Serve warm and eat with Tostitos scoops!.
A 'cheesy movie' is one that is either badly scripted, badly There's another informal sense of cheesy, which means insincere (as a put-on smile). Tasty Team. cheesy definition: The definition of cheesy is something that smells or feels like cheese, or something that is made with poor quality, or something that is corny or foolish. (adjective) A dish of macaroni and. Information and translations of cheesy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. My friend told me this girl look cheesy, I really didnt get it Another one would be that cheesy can be like too 'typical', too 'like everyone else' if your friend's describing the girl. From Easy Snacks to Fancy Dinners.