Barbecue Glazed Burgers.
You can have Barbecue Glazed Burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Glazed Burgers
- It’s 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 5 Tablespoons of Onion Powder.
- It’s 6 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cups of Barbecue Sauce.
Barbecue Glazed Burgers instructions
- First get a big bowl and cutting board to season and form burgers with 1 pound of Ground beef with about 6 tablespoons of pepper, 5 tablespoons of onion powder, 4 tablespoons of garlic powder and 3 tablespoons of salt, then mix thoroughly. Depending on how big you make the burgers you should get 8-12 Burgers..
- Next grill on 250-300 degrees. First wait until burgers are dark brown or lightly dark then flip them and but the barbecue sauce of your choice on them until other side of burger is done. Then flip again to bake on that sauce and turn it to a delicious glaze. Next do the same for other side. After cooking both sides with glaze on them you are done and ready to eat..