Spinach & corn creamy salad (Mexican salad). Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. 🎦 Spinach. You can cook Spinach & corn creamy salad (Mexican salad) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach & corn creamy salad (Mexican salad)
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn kernels.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For garnish :.
- You need 1 tbsp of cheese spread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chilli flakes.
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. The Scoop on Spinach Botanical name: Spinacia oleracea.
Spinach & corn creamy salad (Mexican salad) step by step
- Heat olive in a pan. Add spinach & corn. Saute until spinach & corn mix cooked and dry..
- Add salt and black pepper. Add 1 tsp Mayonnaise. Mix well. Switch off gas. Let it cool..
- Mix cheese spread, mayonnaise and chilli flakes in a bowl. Garnish it on salad and serve healthy and creamy salad..
Now greener, tastier and crisper by freezing, fresh spinach is often used for salads and in place of lettuce on sandwiches. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia.