Grilled Mahi Tacos.
You can have Grilled Mahi Tacos using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Mahi Tacos
- Prepare 1-2 pounds of mahi filets.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 pinch of or 2 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of each onion and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil, I used olive.
- You need Splash of vinegar, I used rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 pack of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 bag of coleslaw mix or 1/2 a cabbage shredded finely.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vinegar, I used rice wine.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Sour cream, guacamole, cheese, diced tomatoes for the fixins.
Grilled Mahi Tacos step by step
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients and toss the Mahi filets to coat. Set in fridge for about 30 minutes..
- In another bowl whisk the rest of the vinegar, mayo, salt & pepper, sugar and mustard. Toss coleslaw to coat. Cover and put in fridge.
- We grill our fish on a grill mat. When the fish is cooked through remove from grill. About 6-8 minutes depending on thickness..
- Grill the tortillas on the open grates on your grill till slightly charred around the edges. Flake the fish onto your tortilla and slaw on top of that and cheese and tomatoes if you like. Roll up and enjoy!.