white chicken chili. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker!
When we're craving something hearty and healthy, this chicken chili immediately jumps to mind. How do you make white chicken chili taste even better? This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. You can have white chicken chili using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of white chicken chili
- You need 1 lb of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 3/4 lb of great northern beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of pepperjack cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green chili.
- Prepare 1 of chicken boullion cube.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
It's one of our favorite instant pot recipes! This easy White Chicken Chili is like a milder, calmer cousin to Texas beef chili. Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more heat if you like! This healthy comfort food is easy to make on the stove, crockpot or Instant Pot.
white chicken chili step by step
- soak beans 12 to 24 hours.
- finely dice onions, bell peppers, and chili pepper.
- put chicken boullion cube, beans, all seasonings, bell peppers, onion and chili pepper in large pot and simmer for 1½ hours.
- bake/grill chicken and shred.
- put chicken and corn in pot and continue simmering for 1 more hour.
- turn off heat and stir in cubed pepperjack cheese in until thoroughly mixed in.
What defines a "white chicken chili" is a rabbit hole that I'm not sure we want to go down when dinner is waiting. Personally, my aim is a hearty chicken stew with big white beans, Southwest spices like. This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base. If You're Looking For A Hearty Soup Recipe, Look No Further Than This Delicious White Chicken Chili Recipe! Loaded With Chicken, Beans, Cheese, And Lots Of Spices.