1st go homemade burger.
You can cook 1st go homemade burger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1st go homemade burger
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- It’s 2 of x table spoon of hot chilli.
- Prepare 2 of x TS of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 2 of x TS of mustard.
- It’s 2 of x cloves of garlic.
- You need of Fine cut onion – hand full.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- It’s to taste of Garnish.
1st go homemade burger instructions
- Mix the mince, garlic, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce, mustard and onion with a tiny bit of olive oil. Make 4 decent sized burgers..
- Gently fry the burger. About 8 mins each side for well done..
- Add cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Add garnish.
- Devour 😛.