"Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage.
You can have "Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage
- Prepare 4 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 200 grams of Cabbage.
- It’s 100 grams of Onion.
- It’s 50 grams of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare of A:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- You need 1 of Fresh parsley.
"Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage instructions
- Shred the cabbage about 5 mm wide..
- Thinly slice the onions. Cut the green bell pepper and carrots into thin strips. Cut the sausages diagonally..
- Heat a pan with olive oil and fry the onions and add the carrots and sausage when the onion is soft. Fry until the sausage has a nice brown color..
- Add the cabbage and bell pepper and season with the A. ketchup and Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, salt and pepper..
- Dish it up and sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley to finish..