Grillable Veggie Burger.
You can have Grillable Veggie Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grillable Veggie Burger
- It’s Two 15 oz. of cans beans (kidney beans work well, but try others too).
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats (uncooked).
- You need 1 cup of cooked brown rice.
- You need ¼ cup of liquid (ketchup, spicy salsa, bbq sauce, pasta sauce, go crazy).
- Prepare ½ tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare ½ tsp of onion powder.
- It’s ½ -1 tsp of spices (taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, curry, go crazy again!).
- Prepare ½ tsp of smoked paprika OR ¼ t liquid smoke (optional, gives smoky flavor).
- It’s ½ cup of corn (optional but give it a nice chew).
Grillable Veggie Burger step by step
- Drain and rinse the beans. Mash with a potato masher or your hands until no whole beans left but still chunky. Add the rest of the ingredients, mash again until blended..
- Form into patties and put in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to firm up..
- They can be baked, pan seared, or grilled about 10 minutes on a side. Turn gently but they will hold together. You can baste with some bbq sauce for more flavor..