bbq chicken pizza. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor.
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like Drizzle a bit of ranch dressing over your homemade BBQ chicken pizza after baking, or have a small. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! You can cook bbq chicken pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of bbq chicken pizza
- You need 1 can of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 loaf of pizza dough.
- You need 1 packages of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of mesquite seasoning.
- You need 2 cup of gouda shredded.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzerella shredded.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 head of red onion.
It's the classic BBQ feast atop a crispy pizza base – who would have thought? Impress your crowd this season with a delicious pizza topped with fire-roasted corn. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza on made from scratch dough topped with barbecue sauce, chopped chicken, onions, and tons of cheese. Store-bought pizza dough, leftover chicken, BBQ sauce … check, check, check!
bbq chicken pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 150.
- clean & cut chicken breast into chunks. season the chunks with bbq mesquite DRY seasoning. preheat stove top & lightly grease a medium size skillet with olive oil. cook chunks until color is a golden brown(no more pink) OR use a grill (George foreman) to cook chunks.
- shape prepared pizza dough into square or circle. open & spread the bbq sauce over the shaped dough..
- sprinkle both cheeses over the sauce. & then sprinkle the cilantro..
- chop the head of red onion & sprinkle the chopped onions over the other added ingredients.
- with the cooked chicken chunks scatter over other ingredients..
- lightly grease pizza pan with butter flavored no-stick cooking grease. Place pizza on pan & put in oven. Cook for 30-45 mins OR until cheese is melted and crust is brown.
- eat and enjoy.
This weeknight pizza couldn't be easier. What about BBQ chicken for your next pizza?! This recipe uses leftover cooked chicken and balances sweetness with heat with a hickory BBQ sauce. Press the dough into the pan, add the toppings. Wood fired pizza recipe topped with bbq sauce, chicken, red onions, and cilantro.