TGI Friday's Bbq Chicken Flatbread. Yes and with different choices each time then I'm all in! My wife chose the Sizzle Chicken and was not disappointed. I started with the BBQ Chicken Flatbread then Pot Stickers and Boneless Wings with.
Too many flatbread flavors are, well, flat. Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Pulled BBQ Chicken, Baby Peppers, and BaconCravings ot a Lunatic. Make BBQ Chicken Flatbread with Raddish! You can cook TGI Friday's Bbq Chicken Flatbread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TGI Friday's Bbq Chicken Flatbread
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Green Onions (use more or less if you like.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breasts ( I only used 2 out of the 3 in the package but you can use as much as you like).
- You need 1 of Chipotle bbq sauce (or any bbq sauce you like).
- You need 1 of Shredded cheddar and Colby cheese mix.
- It’s 1 packages of Flatbread (I found some at Wal-Mart in the bakery section).
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
Plunge into July's Summer Pool Party kit and celebrate with fun food, drink, and games! 🌞🌞. Shredded chipotle chicken, BBQ sauce,, Monterey jack cheese, cheddar cilantro, red peppers and red onion. Slow-cooked, fall-off-the-bone tender big pork ribs fire-grilled and served with seasoned fries and coleslaw. Directly from the TGI Fridays website. "Where can I obtain nutritional information?
TGI Friday's Bbq Chicken Flatbread instructions
- Dice the peppers and onions. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into little bite size pieces. I seasoned them with Adobe seasoning but you can season them anyway you like.
- Pour a little olive oil in the pan and cook chicken until no longer pink..
- Grill flatbread on both sides until nice and toasted. (You can also place under broiler in oven)..
- Spread bbq sauce on flatbread and sprinkle with shredded cheese, peppers and onions..
- Place back in oven for a few minutes until cheese is melted. Cut into slices and enjoy..
Friday's Restaurants® understands that our guests have many different nutritional desires. It's actually not chicken meat, more of a "tastes like chicken" kind of meat. Enjoy restaurant-style flatbread at home with our BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe! Place naan breads in single layer on baking sheet; spread with barbecue sauce. Large hand-battered shrimp fried golden crisp.