Pizza Flavoured Corn, Mizuna Leaves and Cheese.
You can have Pizza Flavoured Corn, Mizuna Leaves and Cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Flavoured Corn, Mizuna Leaves and Cheese
- You need 5 tbsp of Corn.
- Prepare 1/3 bunch of Mizuna leaves.
- You need 2 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1 large of handful Pizza cheese.
- You need 6 tbsp of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Katakuriko.
- You need 120 ml of ●Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Consommé soup stock granules.
- You need 2 tsp of ●Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 large of amount Vegetable oil.
Pizza Flavoured Corn, Mizuna Leaves and Cheese instructions
- Mix the ● ingredients in a bowl. You don't need to worry about the lumps so much..
- Wash the mizuna leaves, cut into 2 cm lengths, and drain the excess water. Cut the wiener sausages into small pieces, and drain the excess water from the corn..
- Add the Step 2 ingredients and cheese into the Step 1 bowl, and mix well until the mixture is no longer lumpy. If the batter is too thick, add a little bit of water..
- Heat a large amount of oil in a frying pan. After giving the batter another quick mix, pour 1/2 of it into the pan and shallow-fry by pressing it down. When both sides become crispy, it's ready to be served..
- Addendum: Since the water content of the ingredients affects the thickness of the batter, I allowed for excess. Please check the consistency of the batter during Step 3, and adjust the amount of water as necessary..