Sir's Chilli Crab.
You can cook Sir's Chilli Crab using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sir's Chilli Crab
- Prepare 1 packages of Chili Crab Sauce.
- You need 3 of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- It’s 6 piece of garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 piece of Small Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Crab.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cooking Wine.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Sir's Chilli Crab instructions
- Prepare, Chop and slice all seasoning ingreadients.
- Clean wash crab and chopped into pieces..
- Chilli crab sauce as it, packed. Normally you can get this from supermarket. There are different brand which almost taste the same..
- Prepare and heat up pan. Stir fried garlic, ginger, onions for about a minute.
- Add in crab and stir fried for about 2-3 minutes. Add in tomato, soya sauce and cooking wine. Continue to stir fried for about a minute..
- Add in chilli crab sauce. Stir fried for about a minute. Add a cup of water. Add in eggs. You may want to stir the eggs before pouring into the pan..
- Continue to cook for about 2 minutes and you're done!.
- Note that you cannot cook the crab for too long as the meat will become too soft. I have also add in prawn as one of the seafood or you may also want to add in clams or mussels..
- Of course, serve with steamy hot white rice..