Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites.
You can cook Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites
- Prepare 2 cup of Pretzels.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted Butter (melted).
- It’s 16 oz of Light Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water (boiling).
- You need 1 envelope of Gelatin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon (juiced).
- It’s 1 of Lemon (zested).
- It’s 21 oz of Cherry Pie Filling.
Quick Cherry Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a food processor, pulse 2 cups of pretzels three to four times until a rough chop is achieved. You want a mixture of crumbs and chunks..
- Stir melted butter into pretzels until mixed thoroughly. Spoon equally into cupcake tray with cupcake liners in it. Fill each about halfway and place in oven for 15 minutes..
- While pretzel crusts bake, stir gelatin, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest together until sugar is completely dissolved. With a mixer or beaters, mix in cream cheese until smooth..
- When pretzel crusts are done, spoon the cream cheese mixture equally into the cups and place in the refrigerator..
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Remove and top equally with spoonfuls of cherry pie filling and serve..