Baklava Cake. Baklava Cake is traditionally made on Persian holidays as well as casual dinner parties. Pour all of the lukewarm syrup over the entire hot Baklava (Baghlava) Cake including the borders. She made regular cake layers and also some thinner baklava layers and alternated them, which In the end, the cake tasted just like my Dad's baklava, except there was sooooo much more of it in a.
Baklava cake calories & nutrition values. Baklava or Baghlava cake or as it's also known as Baghlava Yazdi in Iran is a popular Iranian delicacy. Although the name "Yazdi" clearly refers to. You can cook Baklava Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baklava Cake
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of boxed cake mix I used a yellow buttery cake mix.
See more ideas about Baklava cake recipe, Cake recipes, Baklava. A delicious and showstopping Baklava crepe cake. When I first moved in with my fiancee in London, the first dessert I made for him was baklava. It was hurried and I ran out of nuts and used too much.
Baklava Cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cake mix with 3 eggs, water, and butter, instead of oil. Bake per instructions on box. I used two, eight inch cast iron skillets, to bake in. So measure the cake batter out before starting to pour. Equal amounts in both..
- Crush the walnuts a bit and set aside..
- In a pot, combine walnuts, 1/3 cup sugar, 2 cups honey, and Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved, add the vanilla extract, then reduce heat and boil additional 4 min without stirring. Remove from heat and let syrup cool..
- When the cakes come out of oven, move one to a plate, leave the other in the skillet or pan. The one removed will be the bottom..
- Add honey mixture to the bottom cake, along with half the honey mixture. Premeasure before the cakes are done..
- Add top cake to the one with walnuts and honey which is on the plate..
- Add the rest of the walnuts and honey mixture to top. Let rest and cool..
- Cut into diamond or rectangle shapes, and serve or serve as traditionally cut cake..
- I hope you enjoy!.
This Baklava Poke Cake is full of cinnamon, walnuts and honey! The flavor combination is seriously Baklava Poke Cake. So did you watch the USA vs Germany World Cup game today? Who knew baklava and ice cream were such a magical combination? While the baklava is baking, make the sauce that goes on top.