Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread. Grilled chicken breast skewers, marinated in a yogurt lemon marinade, grilled with lemon slices, served with cucumber yogurt tzatziki sauce. Chicken kabobs is the Greek version of meat on a stick. In this recipe, the chicken kabobs are served with a cucumber-dill sauce called tzatziki.
You can serve Greek tzatziki as a dip for veggies and pitas, as a spread for burgers and. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, grated cucumber, lemon juice, minced garlic, and salt. I'm not a big fan of lamb or beef kabobs so this looks wonderful to me! You can cook Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread
- Prepare of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- You need 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of White Pepper.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s of Granulated Onion.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Dried Oregano.
- You need of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- You need 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- You need of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- It’s of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- You need of Red Onions [quartered].
- It’s of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- It’s of White Onions [quartered].
- You need of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- You need of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- It’s of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- It’s of Lemon Wedges.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- It’s of Naan Bread.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
I sure hope it cools down in Texas by the end of the month because my. Chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kabobs and they make a nice appetizer when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce. Put all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine with a fork.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread step by step
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce Grill kabobs until charred on the outside and medium-rare on the inside, turning only once, about. These Greek kabobs combine fresh grape tomatoes, chicken, and lemon for a Mediterranean dinner the whole family will enjoy. All Reviews for Greek Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce. Greek Chicken Gyros with homemade Tzatziki sauce.