You can have Deep-Fried Pizza-Panzerotti using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep-Fried Pizza-Panzerotti
- Prepare 1 of half a fist Your favorite pizza dough.
- You need 2 of per piece Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1/4 of per piece Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of per piece Spinach.
- You need 1 bunch of Easy melting cheese.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Herb salt.
Deep-Fried Pizza-Panzerotti instructions
- Roll the pizza dough into half a fist sized ball and let it sit for second rising..
- Cut the tomato into 5 mm cubes, leaving the skin on. Boil the spinach, and chop the uncooked sausage into 5 mm slices..
- Punch down the pizza dough, flour the working surface, and roll out the dough into a 25-cm diameter circle. (It will be reduced to about 15-cm in diameter after frying.).
- Place all of the fillings on either the right or left side of the dough, slightly off center, and sprinkle on the herb salt. Leave a 2-3 cm border at the edges of the dough..
- Wrap the filling with the dough into a half moon shape. Tightly secure the edges..
- It should seal well and look pretty if you fold the outer edge and press it down to secure it..
- Deep-fry the dough at medium temperature (about 170℃) until golden brown..
- Enjoy a piping hot Panzerotti..