Mojito by the pitcher. Mojitos by the Pitcher. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This mojito pitcher recipe makes enough mojitos for you and your friends! Why make one mojito at a time when you can make these delicious cocktails by the.
Top it off with club soda. The Best Flavored Mojitos Mojito Recipes on Yummly Mojito, Mojito Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Pineapple Chutney, Fruit Sweetened Mojito. You can cook Mojito by the pitcher using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mojito by the pitcher
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 36 of mint leave or adjust to your own taste.
- You need 3 of limes.
- It’s 1 liter of club soda or sprite.
- It’s 1 cup of rum like bacardi (again adjust to your own preference).
Place remaining mint leaves in medium bowl. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. Using the end of a wooden rolling pin, muddle sugar and mint leaves together in pitcher until leaves are well broken down. Add limes and muddle until limes are juiced.
Mojito by the pitcher instructions
- Muddle sugar and mint leaves together in pitcher until leaves are well broken down. Add limes and muddle until limes are juiced. Stir rum into sugar mixture; add club soda or sprite and stir until sugar is dissolved..
- Serve in glasses and Top with crushed ice and mint leaves for garnish!.
- Enjoy :).
Summer gatherings are ideal for the cooling power of mint-laced Mojitos, and this version uses mint syrup to make the drink a little easier. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Remove the mint from the boiling water. Most mojito recipes call for tossing the fresh mint leaves into the bottom of a glass or pitcher and muddling them to break them down and release their flavor. This recipe takes a difference approach by smacking the leaves between your hands instead, which releases the oils without breaking them apart. "Which pitcher?" You think to yourself, "If only The Tab Coventry had done a definitive ranking of all the pitchers in If you're going to attempt the 'Spoons Pitcher Challenge' like us, always, always start with the best pitchers, by the third you'll be too drunk to really taste anything anyway.