Moroccan style ground beef.
You can have Moroccan style ground beef using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan style ground beef
- You need 1 cup of chopped dates.
- Prepare 3 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of chopped carrots.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Ras El Hanout see my recipe.
- It’s 1 cup of almond/ pine nuts.
- Prepare 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black ripe olives.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Moroccan style ground beef instructions
- To a pan add beef, salt, onion, carrots salt, cilantro, and parsley. Cover..
- Simmer 10 minutes. Add Ras El Hanout, honey, almonds, dates, and Tomato sauce. Also add tomato paste..
- Mix well and cover.
- Turn on low for 20-25 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Add olives. Serve I hope you enjoy!.