Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas. To assemble fajitas, top corn tortillas with steak, cabbage slaw, avocado slices, a drizzle of the reserved crema, and a spoonful of the reserved cilantro marinade. This cilantro lime flank steak is the way to my heart right now. We are talking hearty and satisfying and delicious and flavorful and This is a slightly easier version that these flank steak fajitas I shared a few years ago, but it's the same idea.
Time to wow your family with an. Steak Fajitas + Cilantro Lime Rice = THIS yummy bowl o' goodness right here! Learn how to marinate flank steak and make cilantro lime rice for the best fajita flavor! You can have Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Flank steak.
- You need 2 of Poblano peppers.
- It’s 6 of burrito sized tortillas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded Monterey cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Green Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of Green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Serrano chile, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Poblano pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Black Bean Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- You need 1/4 of white onion, diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 7 1/2 oz of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 7 1/2 oz of super sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of fresh lime juice, splash.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
When cooking flank steak, there are three major tricks for the most tender, flavorful flank steak, which are… Flank Steak Fajitas are quick to make for a healthy Mexican dinner or to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Make this easy recipe for a fiesta of flavor. Fresh lime, cilantro and chili powder flavor the super-lean flank steak. Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas instructions
- Place the cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, green onions, chile, pepper, and salt in a blender set on a "sauce" setting..
- Blend until a smooth sauce is formed..
- Place steak on a flat surface and tenderize with a meat mallet..
- Place steak in a gallon size plastic bag..
- Add half the green sauce to the steak and marinate in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours..
- Prepare the salsa..
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, and cilantro and add to a medium bowl..
- Add the beans, corn, lime juice, and salt to the bowl and stir to combine..
- Remove the steak 30 minutes prior to grilling to bring closer to room temperature..
- Remove the steak from the bag and add to a medium-high preheated grill; add 2 poblano peppers to the grill as well over indirect heat..
- Cook for 4 minutes per side to achieve a medium-rare internal temperature. Rotate the peppers after flipping the steak..
- Remove the steak from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes..
- While the steak is resting, lay out the tortillas; heat in a moist paper towel if they are not fresh..
- Slice the steak into manageable pieces and add to the tortillas..
- Repeat the same for the peppers..
- Top with the salsa, cheese, sour cream, the remaining green sauce, and grilled peppers..
Chili Lime Steak Fajitas are the absolute BEST Steak Fajitas I've ever had. I just made these fajitas myself the other day and my daughters kept asking me "What smells so good??" They couldn't wait to dig in and if you make the tortillas in advance it will just take some grated cheese But don't take my word for it…you must try it for yourself! Try our Flank Steak Fajitas recipe. It is packed with spicy bold flavors and is incredibly nutritious for you! Skillet Steak Fajitas are tender, juicy and full of flavor!