Juicy venison burgers in a skillet. Mouthwatering, juicy Venison Burgers without any added fat! Make lean delicious venison burgers from ground venison in less than a half hour. This is a brief demo on cooking venison "steaks" or New York strips, they cook very quickly, but If you know what your doing, you can eat like a king.
And when it comes to deer, one of the best ways to eat venison meat is in burger form. This recipe benefits from bacon, parsley, garlic, and shallots for a juicy bite. These are some of the best burgers for tailgating. You can have Juicy venison burgers in a skillet using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Juicy venison burgers in a skillet
- You need 2 pounds of ground venison.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 tablespoon of left over bacon grease (i said they are juicy not healthy).
- It’s splash of soy sauce.
- You need of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
The recipe for the best juicy venison loin is still the same recipe that I use today. It's a house favorite that shows back up every year. In a large, oven proof skillet heat butter over medium high heat until it is fully melted and the pan is hot. Generously season the meat with salt and pepper before placing.
Juicy venison burgers in a skillet step by step
- Mix bacon grease and rest of spices and egg yolks in the meat and make into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry in skillet the one I used is pictured. 6 minutes on each side. If using the same pan I do add some oil in it to fry with because of how lean the meat is. A regular cast iron skillet you wouldn't need the extra oil probably. I DO NOT recommend using a non stick pan for this as they will not brown the meat and will dry them out faster.
Big, fat, juicy burgers, seared in a skillet and finished with a covered steam. The Hunter is a venison burger recipe perfect for anyone with a love of deer meat and potatoes. Those long, hot days can really work up and appetite for a juicy grilled burger. Need a new venison burger recipe? Form into hamburger patties and broil in skillet greased slightly with butter.